Tuesday, October 30, 2007

FilMason Newsletter for October is Out

Issue 2007-2008/1 (October 2007) is now out. If you have not received your copy, please let the editor, WBro Bobby Briones (or his Chief Editor, Sis Nanette... hehehee) knows.

I have handed out advance copies to save postage, but the Editors will mail copies as soon as practicable.

From the Editor:

"Welcome to another chapter of the Filipino Freemasons Association.

In this issue, we pay tribute to a dear friend and Amason, Sis Connie Subijano, who passed away on the 2nd of October 2007 (see separate post here, Mar). She will be dearly missed and will always be remembered. May she rest in Peace.

October marked the Induction of the Association's officers for 2007-2008. To be an officer is not an easy task. To have accepted the challenge is admirable.

The editotial staff of this newsletter congratulates all the officers that will be at the helm this year. May you fulfill all your objectives for the club. You have our support. This newsletter will be your voice.

To our many readers, hope you enjoy this issue!"

Bro Mario

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great issue!

Thanks to WBro Bobby and Sis Nanette, and to all those who contributed articles and pictures for a job well done.

I especially like the photo gallery as well as the tributes to our late Sis Connie.

Bro Mar

louie_rey said...

The October newsletter is an excellent piece of work and I congratulate wb Bobby and sis Nanette for it. It takes time and creativity to put it together so hats of and more power to you.

bro louie

Unknown said...

Rudy Romerosa,

I was your math teacher at Rinas. Congratulations in your Installation. I visited Rinas in 2005. I got two children, Hazel and Sergio II. If you want to see my Facebook sergio a. osio, ph.d.Hows your mom and dad. I saw mr.San Pedro in his house in 2005. Sad to hear he died. Hows your sister Anna? Send me your email. okay?

DR. SERGIO A. OSIO, Ph.D.
Los Angeles, California, USA

Unknown said...

Rudy Romerosa,
I was your math teacher at RINAS. Dr. Sergio A. Osio, Ph.D. I visited Tanay in 2005 when i bought a house and car for my daughter who did her grad studies in Manila. Most of my information is in my facebook.
I visited Mr. San Pedro. I got married to the cousin of Nenette Abear, Annie (PWU, '69). Abear was in the 4thyear while her brother was in section B. Send me your email. Hows your dad, mom and Anna. I heard she got fatter and got three girls and lived in
Cainta? I bought a house and SUV in novaliches where my daughter did her grad school in Manila. My son Sergio II is with the U.S. Marines. See his facebook. Write if you can. Congratulations to your Installation! Dr. Osio

FilMasons NSW said...

Mr Osio,

I forwarded your comments to Rudy... unfortunately your profile in FB and here in Blogspot is turned off. Hope you received my email to you.

FilMasons Moderator