Wednesday, October 31, 2007

My Two Cents

Good morning to all. This is my maiden post to our blogazine and I'll start by thanking bro. Mar for inviting me to contribute.

November is looking to be another busy month, but that's one of the things about being in the Filmasons - it's never boring. Dates for your diary include the installations at Lodge Education on 10 November and Lodge Star of Australia on 24 November, both being Saturdays. Add to this the management meeting this coming Friday at Woodcroft, the 40th day remembrance for Sis Connie, and our regular monthly meeting on the 17th of November and you can see why.

Watch this space as well for some Masonic content articles, first one coming up soon will be one of a non-Mason's view of us.

Finally, as a member of Lodge Woronora, I would like to thank all the bro and sis who joined us for our Ladies Night last Saturday and were a very large part of the evening's program and its success. We do value your continued support and I can only hope that you remembered to have your passports exit stamped as you left.





4 comments:

FilMasons NSW said...

Thanks for the support and contribution. I was expecting a longer posts, but I guess that your intro is good.

It is indeed a very hectic schedule ahead.

Also I was expecting more info or details from members of the two lodges (Lodge Education & Star of Australia) for coming installations.

Anyway, I got that two installs calendared in our Yahoo Groups schedule sans details of incoming officers. Just date, time and place of installations.

Bro Mario

Anonymous said...

Apologies Brethren esp. To WB Leo, VWB Zaldy & WB Peter Galacio.

Lodge Beauty of Cabravale will be having a raising of one of its FCF at Lodge Merrylands on that day & time.

Congratulations to the new set of officers.

WB Abe

Anonymous said...

WB Mark,

Pls accept my apology on the Installation nite of Bro Ardel and pass to him my congratulations and for his success over the next 12 months in the Chair of King Solomon.


Rgds,

Bro Manny S

Anonymous said...

WB Mark,

Please accept my apology on the Installation of Bro Ardel, I have prior commitments; please extend my best wishes to him in his term over the next 12 (months).

Rgds,

WBro Romy N